Do you need simulation?
- How to determine the effective or maximal throughput, to establish the best schedule or to evaluate if there are enough resources?
- Will it be possible to deliver on time, is it possible to reduce costs, what is the most desirable expansion scenario?
These are typical questions expressing an underlying need to model operations using simulation.
The power of Discrete Events Simulation:
a global view for fact-based decision-making
This approach allows to understand and model operations for which time, variability, movement and resource availability are critical elements. Discovering underlying interactions and key drivers provides intelligence on the whole process.
A globally recognized expertise
Our consultants have extensive experience in developing complex models for many applications. In addition to having developed unique specialized libraries for bulk materials simulation, traffic and maintainability, they have published scientific peer-reviewed articles and participated in several international conferences.
Our modeling approach is practical. We make decision-making tools accessible and democratic, easing the configuration of scenarios and the interpretation of results.
- Tissue paper converting and packaging lines
- Surface and underground mining operations
- Ore concentrators and processing plants
- Electrolysis complex and casthouse operations
- Materials handling logistic and haulage
- Mine-to-ocean supply chains and logistics
- Rail and road transportation
- Mobile equipment maintenance shops
- Airport baggage handling systems
- Industrial greenhouses
- Food, beverage and packaging facilities
- Containers and bulk material port terminals