Install Difference's Excel addin
- Step 1: Download the latest version (version 5.05 updated on 2020-07-20)
- Step 2: Save the file in a permanent (trusted) location (ex.: in My Documents folder)
- Step 3: Make sure Excel is completely closed
- Step 4: Double-click on the file xl_difference.xlam to open it, enable Excel macros
- Step 5: That's it, the addin is now automatically launching with Excel!
Obtaining a licence
- Step 1: Send a request for a 30-day demo by email to: email@example.com
- Step 2: Open the License Manager (key icon) and enter the received: Cluster, Instance and Password
- Step 3: Click on "Acquire"; if a license is available in the pool, you will obtain it
- Refresh: You can query anytime the status of your license
- Release: Return the license to the pool of available for acquisition
Help for common issues
- Addin file won't open (because it has been downloaded from internet): see solution here.
- Addin won't show up in Excel toolbar (because of trusted locations): see solution here.
- Windows 7 or newer, Microsoft Excel 2010 or newer or Office 365, 32 or 64 bits platforms.